Why sign up for our beta for Google Shopping Actions now?
Want to manage the orders made on Google Shopping Actions directly from your PrestaShop back office? Good news! We have developed this feature and you can already send us your request to participate in its private beta version.
It couldn't be simpler! Go to the "Google Shopping Actions" tab in the module and click on "Request beta access". Fill out our sign up form. We will review your request and if your shop is selected we will send you an e-mail with the API key which will allow you to connect your shop with the Google Shopping Actions service. After a very simple configuration, you will start receiving your Google orders and you will be able to process them directly from your back office.
Why sign up for our beta now?
- You will be ahead of your competitors because you will be among the first to test the service and you will therefore benefit from maximum visibility.
- Unlike your competitors who do not have our module, you will take advantage of an automatic, fast and efficient management of your Gogle orders directly from your shop, without having to go to the Google Merchant Center online interface.
- You will be ready when the Google Shopping Actions program is available at the European level and then worldwide.
- You enjoy our feature for free during the entire beta period.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to manage carriers for my Shopping Actions orders?
- How to participate in Google Shopping Actions program?
- What are the Google Shopping Actions benefits for e-merchants?
- How to configure the Google Shopping Actions feature of the module?
- How to perform Google Shopping Actions integration test on my shop?