How do I manage my purchase price ?
It is available only for versions Prestashop 1.5 and over.
1/ If you have filled the purchase price out like this below, then your margin is correct since you installed the module.
Indeed, in the native PrestaShop behavior, this is the only value of the purchase price that PS store it with the related order placed. This is the only way to take into account the purchase price's changes over time..
If you didn't use this way to set the purchase price, then the module will do it for you since the 2.8 module's version, by taking into account all changes you can do over time.
Just one thing, this is a valid way to process for the orders placed on your shop but just for those done after the module installation.
2/ You have to fill the purchase price out for all combinations of your product ( see image below )
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the different types of reports that can be exported?
- How do I configure the module ?
- How to use the Product and Category reports?
- How to use the Tax only, Profit and Store Credit reports?
- How to use the Customer report?
- How to use the Brand and Supplier reports?
- How to use the Basic and Full reports?
- How to export the collected amounts by VAT rate?