How do I solve my review star rendering issue?
This FAQ only applies to merchants who have a module version higher or equal to 4.3.0
If your theme doesn't allow a correct display of review stars (you get for example a kind of little squares as in the example below) then you have to activate an option in the module configuration.
Go to the "Reviews" section of the module and then in the "Product page" tab. Select YES for the "You don't see the review stars correctly" option:
Remember to save (click the bottom right "Update" button). This will allow to include the module "font-awesome.css" CSS file and will correct the star display.
Other FAQs in this category
- Do I have to activate the "Include product rich snippets code" option?
- How to test my theme rich snippets markup?
- How to configure the delay of the rating request sending?
- How do I display the reviews list in the product description tabs?
- How to solve the error concerning the e-mail language folders?
- How to test the sending of product rating request e-mails?
- How to edit the rating request e-mails sent to customers?
- What to do if I get errors or warnings on my theme rich snippets?
- Why only registered customers can post a review ?
- How to import my reviews from another review system?
- What should I do if I can't post a review or if I have problems displaying the rating stars?
- Why are the stars in the rating pop-up not displayed?
- Why doesn't my rating request pop-up appear?
- How to mark up the rating stars of list pages?
- What to do if I get a blank page when I use the moderation tool?
- Why are my rich snippets not appearing in Google results?
- How do I display the review stars in the product list?
- Under PS 220.127.116.11, how to add a review through my back-office?
- How do I change CSS & templates files in order to integrate my theme ?