How do I solve my review star rendering issue?
This FAQ only applies to merchants who have a module version higher or equal to 4.3.0
If your theme doesn't allow a correct display of review stars (you get for example a kind of little squares as in the example below) then you have to activate an option in the module configuration.
Go to the "Reviews" section of the module and then in the "Product page" tab. Select YES for the "You don't see the review stars correctly" option:
Remember to save (click the bottom right "Update" button). This will allow to include the module "font-awesome.css" CSS file and will correct the star display.
Other FAQs in this category
- How do I display the reviews list in the product description tabs?
- What should I do if I can't post a review or if I have problems displaying the rating stars?
- Why are the stars in the rating pop-up not displayed?
- How do I display the review stars in the product list?
- How do I change CSS & templates files in order to integrate my theme ?