How to configure the language of subscribers, who don't have a customer account, for the first synchronization?
When you first synchronize your users, you must assign a language to users who have already subscribed to your newsletter but who do not yet have a customer account. Indeed, if they have not yet created an account, no language is assigned to them since the PrestaShop native newsletter block module does not retrieve the information at the time of registration.
We recommend that you assign them the default language of your shop. But, we let you make your choice:
Please note that the choice of this language is only necessary for this first synchronization because, afterwards, our module will take over and will be able to retrieve the language information at the time of user's subscription to your newsletter, even if he has not created a customer account.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to synchronize my users e-mail addresses?
- How to set a sign-up MailChimp form?
- How is the newsletter subscription of my customers managed?
- Where to find my API key?
- How do the e-commerce data manual synchronizations work?
- How to configure the e-commerce feature?
- How to keep using my newsletter block module?
- How to enable double opt-in for my new subscribers?
- Do I have to activate the GDPR fields option?
- How to choose/create a users list?
- Which synching mode to use?
- How to configure discount vouchers?