Why doesn't my rating request pop-up appear?
When one of your customers clicks to rate one of your products, either through a rating request email or directly on your site, a pop-up should appear containing the rating form. If instead, this type of message appears:
this means that the module has encountered a problem that prevents it from opening the pop-up.
This may be due to a performance optimization module that performs caching of your site's content, such as the "PageCacheUltimate" module or the "Ultimate Cache" one for example. If you are using this kind of module on your site, you need to create an exception for the "Customer Ratings & Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets" module so that it can access the information needed to open the rating pop-up.
If it doesn't change anything, it's probably due to a 500 error on your site. In this case, please follow the FAQ here.
Other FAQs in this category
- Do I have to activate the "Include product rich snippets code" option?
- How to test my theme rich snippets markup?
- How to configure the delay of the rating request sending?
- How do I display the reviews list in the product description tabs?
- How to solve the error concerning the e-mail language folders?
- How to test the sending of product rating request e-mails?
- How to edit the rating request e-mails sent to customers?
- What to do if I get errors or warnings on my theme rich snippets?
- Why only registered customers can post a review ?
- How to import my reviews from another review system?
- What should I do if I can't post a review or if I have problems displaying the rating stars?
- Why are the stars in the rating pop-up not displayed?
- How to mark up the rating stars of list pages?
- What to do if I get a blank page when I use the moderation tool?
- Why are my rich snippets not appearing in Google results?
- How do I solve my review star rendering issue?
- How do I display the review stars in the product list?
- Under PS 220.127.116.11, how to add a review through my back-office?