Can I use a carrier only for Shopping Actions customers?
If, for your orders placed on Google Shopping Actions, you want to apply different shipping costs from those applied for orders placed on your site, this is possible.
To do this, follow the procedure below:
Set up your delivery service for Shopping Actions orders directly in your Google Merchant Center account by following this guide.
In your PrestaShop back-office, create a customer group that will be assigned to all customers coming from Google Shopping Actions. Name it as you want, for example "GSA":
In the "Google Shopping Actions" tab of the module, select this customer group for the "Shopping Actions customer group" option and save. All your new customers coming from Google Shopping Actions will then be added to this group.
Still in your PrestaShop back-office, now create a carrier with the same pricing rules as those indicated for your Google Shopping Actions delivery service configured on Google Merchant Center. Associate this carrier only with the group of customers coming from Google Shopping Actions. Do not forget to activate this carrier:
In the "Google Shopping Actions" tab of the module, select this carrier for the "Carrier for the Google Shopping Actions orders" and save:
When an order from Google Shopping Actions is synchronized on your shop, it's this carrier and therefore the associated shipping fees that will be applied in order to match the order amount on your PrestaShop back-office to the amount paid by the customer on Google Shopping Actions.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to manage carriers for my Shopping Actions orders?
- How is the correspondence of products ordered on Google made with the products of my PrestaShop store?
- How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- What are the prerequisites to use our "Merchant Center with Actions" service?
- How to take out a new subscription for another of my sites?
- Where to find my invoices?
- How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
- How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving Shopping Actions orders in PrestaShop?
- How to perform Google Shopping Actions integration test on my shop?