Why are the stars in the rating pop-up not displayed?
If the rating stars do not appear in the rating pop-up, and you have another style applied as below for example (circles, numbers, etc... instead of stars):
this could come from:
- A review module, other than ours, which is activated on your shop and which must be deactivated so that its CSS styles do not take precedence over the styles applied by our module.
We therefore invite you:
Other FAQs in this category
- Do I have to activate the "Include product rich snippets code" option?
- How to test my theme rich snippets markup?
- How to configure the delay of the rating request sending?
- How do I display the reviews list in the product description tabs?
- How to solve the error concerning the e-mail language folders?
- How to test the sending of product rating request e-mails?
- How to edit the rating request e-mails sent to customers?
- What to do if I get errors or warnings on my theme rich snippets?
- Why only registered customers can post a review ?
- How to import my reviews from another review system?
- What should I do if I can't post a review or if I have problems displaying the rating stars?
- Why doesn't my rating request pop-up appear?
- How to mark up the rating stars of list pages?
- What to do if I get a blank page when I use the moderation tool?
- Why are my rich snippets not appearing in Google results?
- How do I solve my review star rendering issue?
- How do I display the review stars in the product list?
- Under PS 126.96.36.199, how to add a review through my back-office?