How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
Google sometimes offers promotions (for example, 20% off electronics) that are applicable to all products across Shopping Actions, regardless of the merchant.
These are promotions that are funded by Google. However, if you have restrictions imposed by suppliers that limit your participation in sales or promotions, you have the possibility to exclude your products from these promotions.
- If you don't want your products to be eligible for Google promotions, in the "Google Shopping Actions" tab of the module, select "none" for the "Google funded promotion eligibility" option and save:
- If, on the other hand, you want to make your products eligible for Google promotions, then select "all" and save:
To know more about Google funded promotion eligibility, click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to manage carriers for my Shopping Actions orders?
- How is the correspondence of products ordered on Google made with the products of my PrestaShop store?
- How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- What are the prerequisites to use our "Merchant Center with Actions" service?
- How to take out a new subscription for another of my sites?
- Where to find my invoices?
- How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
- Can I use a carrier only for Shopping Actions customers?
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving Shopping Actions orders in PrestaShop?
- How to perform Google Shopping Actions integration test on my shop?