How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
For each product, you can limit the number of items available for sale on Google.
By default, the number of items available for sale on Shopping Actions, for each product, corresponds to 100% of the stock of the product. However, you can reduce this quantity. Google will take this value into account and decrement it with each item sold.
To allocate only a certain portion of the stock of your products for sale on Google, go to the "Google Shopping Actions" tab of the module and scroll down to the "Google Shopping Actions stock attribution" section. In the option field, indicate the percentage of stock of each product that you want to reserve for sale on Google. Don't forget to save.
Example: if you want only 50% of the stock of each product to be reserved for sale on Google, enter "50" :
To know more about the "sell on Google quantity" tag, click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to manage carriers for my Shopping Actions orders?
- How is the correspondence of products ordered on Google made with the products of my PrestaShop store?
- How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- What are the prerequisites to use our "Merchant Center with Actions" service?
- How to take out a new subscription for another of my sites?
- Where to find my invoices?
- How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
- Can I use a carrier only for Shopping Actions customers?
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving Shopping Actions orders in PrestaShop?
- How to perform Google Shopping Actions integration test on my shop?