How to take out a new subscription for another of my sites?
If you need to sign up to a new subscription, go to your Merchant Center with Actions account and click on the "Subscriptions" tab in the top menu:
Click on the "New subscription" button:
So that you don't have to re-enter your banking information, we reuse the payment method you chose during the previous subscription.
Choose a name for your new subscription, for example the name of the new site for which you want to synchronize Shopping Actions orders:
Click on "Subscribe".
In the same way as for your first subscription, enter the code you received by e-mail and sign the contract:
Your new subscription is created, you just have to follow the same steps as for your previous subscription to configure the Merchant Center with Actions service on your new shop (see our FAQ).
Other FAQs in this category
- How to manage carriers for my Shopping Actions orders?
- How is the correspondence of products ordered on Google made with the products of my PrestaShop store?
- How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- What are the prerequisites to use our "Merchant Center with Actions" service?
- Where to find my invoices?
- How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
- How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
- Can I use a carrier only for Shopping Actions customers?
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving Shopping Actions orders in PrestaShop?
- How to perform Google Shopping Actions integration test on my shop?