What are the prerequisites to use our "Merchant Center with Actions" service?
Before subscribing to our Merchant Center with Actions service, please note that:
- Google Shopping Actions is currently only available in the UNITED STATES and FRANCE.
- To participate in the Google Shopping Actions program, your shop and products must meet some criteria, depending on the country in which you want to participate. Please check your eligibility by clicking here.
- Google Shopping Actions uses the feed you have already exported on Google Merchant Center for your classical Shopping ads. However, it's important to note that certain products and services are not supported for promotion or sale in Shopping Actions and that, for certain product categories, policies to show on Shopping Actions are different than they do to show on Shopping ads. Please refer to the rules and regulations by clicking here.
For more information, do not hesitate to read our documentation.
We inform you that we will not proceed to any refund if your shop is not eligible for the Google Shopping Actions program. It is your responsibility to check all the participation criteria that Google has set up, depending on the country, before subscribing. Therefore we strongly recommend that you complete all the configuration steps of the Shopping Actions program in your online Merchant Center account, and wait until you receive final authorization from Google to publish your storefront, before taking out your subscription.
Moreover, PrestaShop does not natively manage delivery services in a pick-up point, it is not possible for you to offer this delivery method for your products ordered on Shopping Actions, if you want to use our Google order processing service through PrestaShop. Of course, you can continue to use it for orders placed on your site.
Finally, please note that in order to update the status of an order on Google, it is mandatory that the status of the order on your PrestaShop store goes through the native PrestaShop statuses "shipped" and "delivered".
Other FAQs in this category
- How to manage carriers for my Shopping Actions orders?
- How is the correspondence of products ordered on Google made with the products of my PrestaShop store?
- How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- How to take out a new subscription for another of my sites?
- Where to find my invoices?
- How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
- How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
- Can I use a carrier only for Shopping Actions customers?
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving Shopping Actions orders in PrestaShop?
- How to perform Google Shopping Actions integration test on my shop?