How to automatically update the status of an order on Google?
For the status of an order placed on Google to be updated, this order must necessarily pass through the native order statuses "shipped" and "delivered" of PrestaShop.
For the status of the Google order to change to "shipped", the status of the corresponding order on your shop must be changed to "shipped":
Note that updating the order status on Google to "shipped" is the signal for Google that the payment transfer to your company can be completed.
Similarly, for the Google Order Status to change to "delivered", the status of the corresponding order on your shop must be changed to "delivered":
Other FAQs in this category
- How to manage carriers for my Shopping Actions orders?
- How is the correspondence of products ordered on Google made with the products of my PrestaShop store?
- How to cancel my subscription?
- What are the prerequisites to use our "Merchant Center with Actions" service?
- How to take out a new subscription for another of my sites?
- Where to find my invoices?
- How to specify the percentage of the stock of my products reserved for sale on Google?
- How to configure the eligibility of my products for Google funded promotions?
- Can I use a carrier only for Shopping Actions customers?
- What are the steps to follow to start receiving Shopping Actions orders in PrestaShop?
- How to perform Google Shopping Actions integration test on my shop?