How to create "size type", "size system" and "adult" tags?
"Size type", and "size system" tags setting up
"Adult" tags setting up
If some of your products contain nudity or sexually suggestive content, you must let Google Shopping users know it with an "adult" tag. To know how to do this, read our FAQ about this by clicking here.
Other FAQs in this category
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- What does "Too many attribute values for attribute: size (color)" Google error mean?
- What is the simple ID?
- How to create a CRON task?
- How to create custom labels ?
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- Why was my selection of categories not properly saved ?
- How to configure my module ?