Why event disappear during deduplication ?By default our module handle the deduplication, by using the event_id
Information about deduplication
Facebook determine if events are identical based on their ID and name. So, for an event to be deduplicated.
Once your event fulfills both conditions, we keep the first one and remove the following one. If a server and browser event arrive at approximately the same time (within 15 seconds of each other), we favor the browser event.
- Always discards the server event.
- Only works for deduplicating events sent first from the browser and then through the server. Server events will not be discarded if a browser event has not been received in the past 48 hours, even if an identical browser event arrives after the server event.
- Does not deduplicate events when only using one event source, that is browser-only or server-only. If you send us two consecutive browser events with the same information, we do not discard either. If you send us two consecutive server events with the same information, we do not discard either.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my products into a Facebook catalog?
- How to create a Facebook product catalog?
- How to configure priority events for iOS14?
- Facebook Starter Guide
- How to create a Business Manager account?
- How to import my products into the "Shop" section of my Facebook Page?
- What are the consequences of the release of iOS14 on the module's Facebook Pixel?
- How to display discount percentages on product ads?
- How to customize my Facebook Shop?
- How to add a Shop on my Facebook Page and my Instagram business account?
- How to create a Facebook Page?