How to test the sending of product rating request e-mails?
Here is the procedure to test your e-mails of product rating request:
- In the "Reminders" tab of the "Review E-mails" section, activate the sending of rating request emails:
- In the "General Reminders settings" part activate the option that allows to receive a copy of the rating request e-mail (only if you want to test this option) and indicate your email adress:
- Select the status(es) for which you estimate that the customer will have received his package:
- For test reason, enter a sending delay of 0 day:
- Click "Update" (at the bottom right)
- Place a test order on your shop
- Once the order confirmation page is displayed, change the status of this test order to match with one of the statuses you've selected above ("Delivered" in the example above)
- Return to the "Reminders" tab of the module "Review E-mails" section. In "Your CRON Url for the automated batch to send reminders" option copy the CRON URL and execute it in your browser. You should have received the e-mail rating request at the e-mail address of the customer account with which you placed your test order, and, if you have enabled the option, at the e-mail address indicated to receive a copy of the rating request e-mail.