Where to find the measurement ID of my GA4 property?
To find the measurement ID of your Google Analytics 4 (GA4) property in order to copy/paste it in the module, follow the following procedure:
Log into your Google Analytics account and select the "Admin" tab in the left menu:
In the "Account" column select the account on which you have created the GA4 property and, in the drop-down menu of properties, select the Google Analytics 4 property:
- If you have created a GA4 property by associating it with an existing UA property, your GA4 property has an ID beginning with "GA4":
- If you have created only a GA4 property (without an associated UA property), your GA4 property has a numeric ID only:
Still in the "Property" column, click on "Data Streams":
Click on the data stream that corresponds to your website:
The measurement ID is on the right. Click on the icon allowing to copy it and paste it in the module:
Other FAQs in this category
- How to add a UA property to my existing GA4 property?
- How to create a GA4 property for my website?
- How to add a GA4 property to my existing UA property?
- How to configure the module?
- How to test my Google Analytics tag?
- Where to find the tracking ID of my UA property?
- What is the Google Analytics consent mode?
- How to create both a UA property and a GA4 property?