How to create a Facebook product catalog?
First of all, you must have a Facebook Business Manager account. If you don't, click here to create one.
In the Facebook Business Manager, you can either use the catalog created by default by Facebook (to know more, click here), or use your own catalogs. The advantage of creating your own catalogs is that you will be able to set ads in different languages, different currencies and for different countries. Indeed, you will be able to associate a "Country/Language/Currency" feed to each manually created catalog and then use a different catalog according to the targeted language for example.
To manually create a product catalog in the Facebook Business Manager, follow the following procedure:
- Click on the Business Tools menu icon and select "Catalog Manager":
- Click on "Create Catalog":
- Choose "E-commerce" for the type of the catalog and click on "Next":
- For the products import method, choose "Upload Product Info" because you're going to add products through a data feed generated by the module.
Select then the owner of the catalog, that is to say, typically the name of your business (or the name you gave to your Facebook Business Manager account)
Finally, give a name to your product catalog. If you generate several feeds through the module, you will have to create a catalog for each feed, that is to say, for each "Country/Language/Currency" group installed on your shop. So we advise you to indicate these parameters in the name you give to this first catalog. For example you can enter the name of your shop followed by "US en USD" for a promotion in the United States.
Then click on "Create":
- Your catalog is now created. You can enter your catalog by clicking on "View Catalog" or return to the menu by clicking on "View All Catalogs":
To know how to import your product feed in it, click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- What to do if I don't have the "Check Out on Website" button on my products in the Facebook shop?
- How to configure priority events for iOS14?
- Facebook Starter Guide
- How to create a dynamic remarketing campaign?
- What are the consequences of the release of iOS14 on the module's Facebook Pixel?
- How to customize my Facebook Shop?
- How to connect my product catalog to the Shop section of my Facebook Page?
- How to add the "Shop" tab on my Facebook page?
- How to display discount percentages on product ads?
- How to use Instagram Shopping?