What can prevent my customers from logging in automatically after they click on the login button?
When your visitors click on one of the login buttons set up thanks to our module, their customer account is created and they are automatically logged in to your shop.
If, while their customer account is well created, your customers are not automatically logged in to your shop after clicking on the login button, it is because you probably have a cache module installed on your shop that prevents the connection. You just have to create an exception for our Social Login module in your cache module to solve the problem.
Other FAQs in this category
- Why does Google give me the error "You do not have permission to access this document"?
- How do I change CSS & templates files in order to integrate my theme ?
- How do I get the Google connector to work for PHP versions below 7.4?
- Why are the email addresses of the Facebook login button users not being retrieved correctly?
- Why don't my login buttons appear on the login page?
- What do I do if I get a "you may be a victim of cross-site request forgery" message?