Why does Google give me the error "You do not have permission to access this document"?
If Google displays a message like this:
You do not have permission to access this document.
this may be because your server blocks the link generated by our module because it contains the word "Google". Indeed, if your web host blocks links containing this word inside, you won't be able to log in.
We therefore recommend that you contact your web host so that he remove this blockage and allow the module to connect.
Other FAQs in this category
- How do I change CSS & templates files in order to integrate my theme ?
- How do I get the Google connector to work for PHP versions below 7.4?
- Why are the email addresses of the Facebook login button users not being retrieved correctly?
- Why don't my login buttons appear on the login page?
- What do I do if I get a "you may be a victim of cross-site request forgery" message?
- What can prevent my customers from logging in automatically after they click on the login button?