If you meat one of the following front office features issues when you test one of our modules:
- Nothing happens when you click on a button / a tab
- Buttons don't appear (for example connect buttons, share buttons, etc...)
- Items on your page don't appear (for example, the rating stars of a product in the "Rate it" form)
- A pop-up doesn't appear
- A badge doesn't appear (for example the Google Customer Reviews badge)
- Generating a promo code doesn't work (for example, in the case of our "Fan Coupon" module)
- Your conversion tracking tag doesn't work (for example, for our tracking modules: "Google Dynamic Remarketing", "Google AdWords Conversion Tracking Pro", "Dynamic Ads + Pixel", "Bing Merchant Center")
One of the features issues listed above is matching, then apply this procedure:
- Then go back to the front-office and on the page where the problem occurs, right click and select "Inspect":
The development tool console opens. Click the "Console" tab. Reproduce the display problem. You should see one or several errors in red appear in the console:
Make a screenshot of the errors and send it to us via our contact form, we will tell you where the error came from and who to contact.
Other FAQs in this category
- What to do if my tracking tag isn't detected?
- How to fix my microdata / Rich Snippets problems ?
- How to solve a loading issue (pop-up or content)?
- Why can't I use correctly the admin tab (only for PS 126.96.36.199)?
- How do I fix a problem with my alias.php file ?
- Do i have all of module's files loaded in my browser ?