Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
Facebook tags about products "pattern" are mostly useful for apparel and it's why their configuration in the module is available in the "Apparel feed options" tab of "Feed management" section. However it can also be applied to other product types. Anyway, if your products have this information, do not hesitate to include it in your feed. Indeed, the more data your feed will contain, the more possibilities you will have to segment and manage your catalog.
To configure the "pattern" tag for each of your categories, follow the procedure below.
Select "Yes" for the "Do you want to include pattern tags?" option, save the tab and click the green button to configure the tag for each product category:
You get a table in which you have to indicate, for each category(*), the feature that defines the pattern of your products. Each category is independant and can be associated to a feature different from the others. You also have the possibility to assign the same tag for all categories with a single click using the button at the top of the table.
(*)Warning : please note that the categories we are talking about are the DEFAULT categories.
For example if you sale apparel and you have created a "Pattern" feature (including for example the values : "polka-dot", "striped", "plain", etc...) to define the pattern of your apparel, select this feature in the drop-down menu for all your clothing categories. The module will then automatically assign the right pattern value to each product of these categories.
Don't forget to click on "Modify" and save the "Apparel feed options" configuration tab of the module.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What is the Facebook "product type" attribute?
- What is the product condition?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- How to send quality images to Facebook?