How to create a Business Manager account?
To use the Facebook professional features, you need to create a Business Manager account. This is done in just a few clicks.
First, go to the Business Manager overview website and click on "Create an account":
Enter your company name, your name and your business email address (this will be visible to all Business Manager users so do not enter a personal email address):
Go to your inbox to confirm the account creation. And that's it, your Business Manager account is created!
Other FAQs in this category
- What to do if I don't have the "Check Out on Website" button on my products in the Facebook shop?
- How to import my products into a Facebook catalog?
- How to configure priority events for iOS14?
- Facebook Starter Guide
- How to create a dynamic remarketing campaign?
- How to create a Facebook product catalog?
- What are the consequences of the release of iOS14 on the module's Facebook Pixel?
- How to display discount percentages on product ads?
- How to customize my Facebook Shop?
- How to add the "Shop" tab on my Facebook Page and my Instagram business account?
- How to create a Facebook Page?