How to configure the module ?
To help you configure your "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module:
- we have included, next to most options, links to the corresponding documentations. Feel free to click on them to understand how to set each option up:
- by hovering with your mouse over the option name or the small question mark, you can also access a small explanatory text:
- you can also search for documentation by clicking here, or by typing a keyword in the search bar of this FAQ site.
- finally, you can also watch the configuration video of our Google Merchant Center module because the configuration of the "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module follows the same principle.
Moreover, to know how to update your feeds automatically (by using on-the-fly output URL's or by setting up a CRON task), please read our FAQ about this topic by clicking here.
To know how to import your products into a catalog you created, click here. To know how to import your products into the default Facebook catalog (the catalog that is connected to the native shop tab), click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my products into a catalog I created?
- Where to find my Business ID?
- How to test my Pixel code?
- How to match my products with Facebook categories?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- How to import my products into the "Shop" tab of my Facebook Page?
- How to create custom labels to segment my catalog?
- Do I have to include the LANG ID in the product ID?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- My shop uses multi-currency : how to make Facebook detect the correct currency?
- How to create and install my Facebook Pixel?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?