How to tag products reserved for adults?
If some of your products contain nudity or sexually suggestive content, you must let Google Shopping users know it with an "adult" tag.
To configure this tag, go to the "Feed data options" tab of the module "Feed management" section.
Select "Yes" for the "Do you want to include adult tags?" option, then save (bottom right) and click the "configure the tag for each category" green button :
You get a pop-up with the list of your default categories :
For each default category, select "true" if it contains products for adults only. If not, leave the empty value.
Remember to click "Modify" and to save the "Feed data options" tab (bottom right).
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?
- How to quickly configure my module ?
- What is the simple ID?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
- How to create a CRON task?
- What is the product condition?
- How to exclude products from certain advertising channels?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- How to create custom labels ?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How is the ID of an item built in the Merchant Center feed ?
- What does the addition of the utm_content parameter in my product links allow?
- How not to promote products in certain countries while using the same feed?