How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
The information about product avaibility must be provided to Google and must match with the availability indicated on the landing product page.
To know more about Google's guideline on product availability, click here.
The product availability is automatically retreived by our module from the product quantity you fill in for each product. So, if you note that some of your products are indicated "out of stock" in your Google Shopping ads, it's because their quantity in your PrestaShop is zero.
You should know that to avoid having products marked "out of stock", you can :
- Either not to export your out of stock products. In this case, at the time of the next updating in Google Shopping, the out of stock products will not be imported. Go to "Feed management" module section, click the "Product exclusion rules" tab, and select "No" for the "Do you want to export out of stock products?" option :
- Or force the "Available" indication even if your products are out of stock. This is particularly useful if you do drop shipping (i.e the shipping is directly handled by the supplier) or if you have the possibility to get the article very quickly. In the "Feed management" module section, go to "Feed data options" and select "Always indicate products as available, EVEN IF they are in fact out of stock" for the "About product availability" option:
Other FAQs in this category
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I need to indicate the size system used for my products?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What are the Google's requirements for product description?
- What is the point of providing a brand for my products?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- What is the product condition?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- How to send quality images to Google Shopping?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- Why my prices must not dynamically change (according to geolocation for instance)?
- What are the guidelines for quality product titles?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to indicate a package weight unit that complies with Google's requirements?
- Do I need to indicate the size type of my products?
- What is the product GTIN code for?