Google Merchant Center
Tips to high quality product data
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the point of providing a brand for my products?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Do I need to indicate the size system used for my products?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What is the product condition?
- What are the Google's requirements for product description?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- How to send quality images to Google Shopping?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- Why my prices must not dynamically change (according to geolocation for instance)?
- What are the guidelines for quality product titles?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
- How to indicate a package weight unit that complies with Google's requirements?
- Do I need to indicate the size type of my products?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
Coudn't find what you were looking for?