How to export the collected amounts by VAT rate?
You can export the products, that are under one specific VAT rate, that have been purchased during a specific period, by using the “Product” report :
You have to use the “Product” report :
- Select the “Product” report
- A period (as for example 07/01/2014 to 07/31/2014)
- In the “product filtering” part, select a first VAT rate (like 20%).
- You will get a report that will show you all the products, that are under the 20% VAT rate, and that have been purchased during january 2014. At the bottom of this report, you will see all the different total sums collected for this specific VAT rate.
- Then, close this report and select an other VAT rate, like 10%. You will get the same type of report but for products under the 10% VAT rate.
You can also watch the following video which explains you all of this in detail, but this is in french...
Other FAQs in this category
- How do I configure the module ?
- How to use the Product and Category reports?
- What are the different types of reports that can be exported?
- How to use the Tax only, Profit and Store Credit reports?
- How to use the Customer report?
- How to use the Brand and Supplier reports?
- How to use the Basic and Full reports?
- How do I manage my purchase price ?