How to fill my shop's URL?
In the module "Basic Settings" tab, you are asked to fill the URL of your PrestaShop website.
You have to fill your front office URL (i.e your site on the visitors side) and NOT the one of your back office (because this latter may be shared by several domains if you use, for example, a shared SSL certificate, and the module needs a unique URL).
This URL must be of the type "https://www.myshop.com" (see the screenshot below). Be careful, even if your shop is is located in a sub-directory (e.g. "https://www.myshop.com/shop"), you should still only enter the fully qualified domain name "https://www.myshop.com". Do not include a trailing slash (/) at the end of the URL.
Note: please note that if you get a 404 error when generating the feed, this is probably due to the fact that you did not fill in the URL of your shop correctly.
Other FAQs in this category
- Where to find my Business ID?
- How to create and install my Facebook Pixel?
- How to configure the module ?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- Do I have to include the LANG ID in the product ID?
- What is the API conversion?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to create custom labels to segment my catalog?
- How to match my products with Facebook categories?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- My shop uses multi-currency : how to make Facebook detect the correct currency?
- How to test my Pixel code?
- How to choose the construction mode of product IDs in the feed?
- Should I include anchors in my product URLs?
- What is the Facebook "Advanced Matching" feature?
- I manage several languages/countries/currencies: How to use Facebook country feeds?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?