Should I include anchors in my product URLs?
If your catalog contains products that vary in price depending on the combinations, Facebook may show you errors indicating that the URLs of your products with combinations do not return the correct prices.
This often comes from modules or themes that modify the URLs by changing the behavior of the function:
If this function is modified, then the server response will not return the right combination. To correct this, there is a system of anchors in PrestaShop that allows you to force the redirection to the right combination. By activating the anchors through the module (through the "Feed data options" tab):
a url like:
NB: This option only adds anchors in the URLs of the data feed. In no way does it modify the behavior of your site.
Other FAQs in this category
- Where to find my Business ID?
- How to create and install my Facebook Pixel?
- How to configure the module ?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- Do I have to include the LANG ID in the product ID?
- What is the API conversion?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to create custom labels to segment my catalog?
- How to match my products with Facebook categories?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- My shop uses multi-currency : how to make Facebook detect the correct currency?
- How to test my Pixel code?
- How to choose the construction mode of product IDs in the feed?
- What is the Facebook "Advanced Matching" feature?
- I manage several languages/countries/currencies: How to use Facebook country feeds?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?