How to tag products reserved for adults?
If some of your products contain nudity or sexually suggestive content, you must let Google Shopping users know it with an "adult" tag.
To configure this tag, go to the "Feed data options" tab of the module "Feed management" section.
Select "Yes" for the "Do you want to include adult tags?" option, then save (bottom right) and click the "configure the tag for each category" green button :
You get a pop-up with the list of your default categories :
For each default category, select "true" if it contains products for adults only. If not, leave the empty value.
Remember to click "Modify" and to save the "Feed data options" tab (bottom right).
Other FAQs in this category
- How to send quality images to Facebook?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What is the Facebook "product type" attribute?
- What is the product condition?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?