How to configure the module ?
You don't know how to configure your "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module ? The following video relates to the "Google Merchant Center" module configuration. However, the "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module configuration follows exactly the same procedure. So you can follolw the different steps of the video to configure your "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module. We are going to explain how to quickly configure it, in order to get a quality feed in a few time :
For more information about each tab, please follow our FAQ's which links are next to the fields.
Moreover, to know how to update your feeds automatically (by using on-the-fly output URL's or by setting up a CRON task), please read our FAQ about this topic by clicking here.
To know how to import your products into a catalog you created, click here. To know how to import your products into the default Facebook catalog (the catalog that is connected to the native shop tab), click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my products into a catalog I created?
- How to match my products with Facebook categories?
- Where to find my Business ID?
- How to import my products into the "Shop" tab of my Facebook page?
- My shop uses multi-currency : how to make Facebook detect the correct currency?
- How to test my Pixel code?
- How to create custom labels to segment my catalog?
- Do I have to include the LANG ID in the product ID?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- How to create and install my Facebook Pixel?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?