How to configure the module ?
To help you configure your "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module:
- we have included, next to most options, links to the corresponding documentations. Feel free to click on them to understand how to set each option up:
- by hovering with your mouse over the option name or the small question mark, you can also access a small explanatory text:
- you can also search for documentation by clicking here, or by typing a keyword in the search bar of this FAQ site.
- finally, you can also watch the configuration video of our Google Merchant Center module because the configuration of the "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module follows the same principle.
Moreover, to know how to update your feeds automatically (by using on-the-fly output URL's or by setting up a CRON task), please read our FAQ about this topic by clicking here.
To know how to import your products into a catalog you created, click here. To know how to import your products into the "Shop" section of your Facebook Page, click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- Where to find my Business ID?
- How to create and install my Facebook Pixel?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- How to import my products into the "Shop" section of my Facebook Page?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to match my products with Facebook categories?
- How to create custom labels to segment my catalog?
- Do I have to include the LANG ID in the product ID?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- My shop uses multi-currency : how to make Facebook detect the correct currency?
- How to test my Pixel code?