What are the localization prerequisites ?
A country's feed will ONLY be generated if :
- The country where you want to do Google Shopping campaigns is part of those where Google Shopping is implemented (click here to see the official list)
- The country's language and official currency are installed and active on your shop
- The currency's exchange rate is correctly set
Check the three points above, and then configure your module.
Other FAQs in this category
- What are Google tags for?
- What is the identifier_exists tag for ?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- What is the point of providing a brand for my products?
- Why shouldn't my prices change according to the user's IP address (according to geolocation)?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- How is my site's data markup used by Google?