Do I have include anchor on product URL ?In some case, yo can have error on product URLs with combination and Facebook. For example a price that doesn't match with the real price on the website ( if you have price variation with combinations ).
In lot of cases, this is due to rewrite module urls, that it can changes the default Prestashop function behavior.
link->getProductLinkBy chance if the URL generated by this function create mismatch with combination, you can use the module option to add anchors on the URLS
Other FAQs in this category
- Where to find my Business ID?
- How to create and install my Facebook Pixel?
- How to configure the module ?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- What is the API conversion?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to create custom labels to segment my catalog?
- How to match my products with Facebook categories?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- My shop uses multi-currency : how to make Facebook detect the correct currency?
- Do I have to include the LANG ID in the product ID?
- How to test my Pixel code?
- What is the Facebook "Advanced Matching" feature?
- I manage several languages/countries/currencies: How to use Facebook country feeds?