How not to promote products in certain countries while using the same feed?
Depending on your primary country of sale, and the language in which your product data is submitted, some of your products may be readily available to show in multiple countries. To learn more, click here.
If you don't want your products to be shown in certain countries, Google gives you the possibility to add a "excluded_country" tag on your products in your feed.
To know more about this tag, click here.
To configure the "excluded country" tag for each of your product categories:
- If you have the standard version of our "Google Merchant Center" module, go to the "Feed data options" tab of the "Feed management" section
- If you have the PRO version of our "Google Merchant Center" module, go to the "Advanced feed options" tab of the "Product feed management" section
and select "Yes" for the "Do you want to include excluded country tags?" option. Save the tab and then click on "Configure the tag for each category":
You get a pop-up that lists all your categories(*). Indicate in which country(ies) you do not want the products in each category to be shown. To select several countries just hold down the CTRL (or CMD) key.
(*)Warning : please note that the categories we are talking about are the DEFAULT categories.
Then click on "Modify". Do not forget to save the "Feed data options" tab of the module.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- What is the simple ID?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- How to quickly configure my module ?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- How is the ID of an item built in the Merchant Center feed ?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
- How to exclude products from certain advertising channels?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- What is the product condition?
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?
- How to create custom labels ?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- What does the addition of the utm_content parameter in my product links allow?
- How to create a CRON task?