How to tag products reserved for adults?
If some of your products contain nudity or sexually suggestive content, you must let Google Shopping users know it with an "adult" tag.
To configure this tag, go to the "Feed data options" tab of the module "Feed management" section.
Select "Yes" for the "Do you want to include adult tags?" option, then save (bottom right) and click the "configure the tag for each category" green button :
You get a pop-up with the list of your default categories :
For each default category, select "true" if it contains products for adults only. If not, leave the empty value.
Remember to click "Modify" and to save the "Feed data options" tab (bottom right).
Other FAQs in this category
- Do I need to indicate the size system used for my products?
- What is the point of providing a brand for my products?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the product condition?
- What are the Google's requirements for product description?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- How to send quality images to Google Shopping?
- Do I need to indicate the size type of my products?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- What are the guidelines for quality product titles?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
- How to indicate a package weight unit that complies with Google's requirements?
- What is the product GTIN code for?