How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
The information about product avaibility must be provided to Google and must match with the availability indicated on the landing product page.
To know more about Google's guideline on product availability, click here.
The product availability is automatically retreived by our module from the product quantity you fill in for each product. So, if you note that some of your products are indicated "out of stock" in your Google Shopping ads, it's because their quantity in your PrestaShop is zero.
You should know that to avoid having products marked "out of stock", you can :
- Either not to export your out of stock products. In this case, at the time of the next updating in Google Shopping, the out of stock products will not be imported. Go to "Feed management" module section, click the "Product exclusion rules" tab, and select "No" for the "Do you want to export out of stock products?" option :
- Or force the "Available" indication even if your products are out of stock. This is particularly useful if you do drop shipping (i.e the shipping is directly handled by the supplier) or if you have the possibility to get the article very quickly. In the "Feed management" module section, go to "Feed data options" and select "Always indicate products as available, EVEN IF they are in fact out of stock" for the "About product availability" option:
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- What is the simple ID?
- How to create a CRON task?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to create custom labels ?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- How to exclude products from certain advertising channels?
- What is the product condition?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to quickly configure my module ?