What is the product condition?
Google requires merchants to indicate the condition of the products they want to diffuse on Google Shopping, that is to say, if they are new, used or refurbished (professionaly restored to working order and that come with a warranty). In more technical words, Google requires that in the product data feed, the "g:condition" attribute is filled with a not empty value.
You have to indicate this condition (new, used, refurbished) into each product file by going to your PrestaShop back office:
This value is automatically fetched by our module. However, we set up a "replacement value" that is used only if for any reason the condition isn't fetched (which hardly ever happens). This replacement value ensures you that the module will always send a non empty value for the Google "g:condition" tag.
So, select the condition that matches the best with the products you sell, and if you don't know what to select, leave the default value (that is "new").
For more info on Google requirements about product condition click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- What is the simple ID?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to quickly configure my module ?
- How is the ID of an item built in the Merchant Center feed ?
- How not to promote products in certain countries while using the same feed?
- What does the addition of the utm_content parameter in my product links allow?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to create custom labels ?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- How to exclude products from certain advertising channels?
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?