What is the product condition?
Google requires merchants to indicate the condition of the products they want to diffuse on Google Shopping, that is to say, if they are new, used or refurbished (professionaly restored to working order and that come with a warranty). In more technical words, Google requires that in the product data feed, the "g:condition" attribute is filled with a not empty value.
You have to indicate this condition (new, used, refurbished) into each product file by going to your PrestaShop back office:
This value is automatically fetched by our module. However, we set up a "replacement value" that is used only if for any reason the condition isn't fetched (which hardly ever happens). This replacement value ensures you that the module will always send a non empty value for the Google "g:condition" tag.
So, select the condition that matches the best with the products you sell, and if you don't know what to select, leave the default value (that is "new").
For more info on Google requirements about product condition click here.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- What is the simple ID?
- How to create a CRON task?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to create custom labels ?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- How to exclude products from certain advertising channels?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- How to quickly configure my module ?