What are Facebook's product data guidelines?
To know all the specifications of product data, please refer to this Facebook official documentation.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to send quality images to Facebook?
- What is the product condition?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- What is the "product type" attribute?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?