What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
You have the possibility to indicate the package weights in your product data feed. This being said, this data is optional.
For this, fill the corresponding value in the "Shipping" tab of each product file:
The module will automatically fetch the value and include it in the data feed to be sent in your Facebook Business Manager account.
Facebook only accepts certain weight units for your packages. To know them, click here to reach the Facebook official documentation about product data and search for "shipping_weight" in the optional fields part.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to send quality images to Facebook?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- What is the product condition?
- What are Facebook's product data guidelines?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- What is the purpose of assigning a "shop" prefix to product IDs?
- What is the "product type" attribute?