What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
You have the possibility to indicate the package weights in your product data feed. This being said, this data is optional.
For this, fill the corresponding value in the "Shipping" tab of each product file:
The module will automatically fetch the value and include it in the data feed to be sent in your Facebook Business Manager account.
Facebook only accepts certain weight units for your packages. To know them, click here to reach the Facebook official documentation about product data and search for "shipping_weight" in the optional fields part.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to send quality images to Facebook?
- What is the product condition?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- What is the "product type" attribute?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What are Facebook's product data guidelines?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?