Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
The more information you will provide about your products to Facebook, the better your feed will be. So, as far as possible you should indicate what determines the color of your products.
In order to export product colors in your data feed, go to "Feed data options" tab in the "Feed management" section and select what feature(s) or(and) attribute(s) define the color of your products:
Let’s take an example : let us assume that you're an apparel and shoes seller. You have to select the attributes or features (or both) that define the product color. In this example you only have to select the "Color" attribute (if you use this attribute both for apparel and shoes). But if you have another attribute or feature that indicates the color, you also have to select it (by holding the "CTRL" key).
Other FAQs in this category
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What is the Facebook "product type" attribute?
- What is the product condition?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- How to send quality images to Facebook?