What is the product condition?
Facebook asks merchants not to give an empty value to the <f:condition>. This value corresponds to what you specify in the "Condition" field of a back-office product sheet (new, used, refurbished). As a reminder, here is an example :
This value is automatically fetched by our module. However we set up a "replacement value" that is used only if for any reason the condition isn't fetched (which hardly ever happens). This replacement value ensures that the <f:condition> tag will always be fill in whatever happens.
So, select the condition that matches the best with the products you sell, and if you don't know what to select, leave the default value (that is "new").
Other FAQs in this category
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- What is the Facebook "product type" attribute?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- How to send quality images to Facebook?