What is the product condition?
The condition of the products you want to promote on the social network must be indicated in your data feed. That is, you must indicate whether the products are new, used or refurbished (professionaly restored to working order and that come with a warranty).
In order for the module to automatically retrieve this condition (new, used, refurbished) for each of the products you want to export, you must have indicated it on each product file.
If it is correctly indicated, this value is automatically retrieved by our module. However we set up a "replacement value" that is used only if for any reason the condition isn't fetched (which hardly ever happens). This replacement value ensures you that the module will always send a non empty value for product condition.
So, select the condition that matches the best with the products you sell, and if you don't know what to select, leave the default value (that is "New").
Other FAQs in this category
- How to send quality images to Facebook?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- What are Facebook's product data guidelines?
- What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the "product type" attribute?