Do I have to provide the brand of my products in my feed?
As far as possible, you should make sure your product has a brand assigned (for PrestaShop versions lower than 1.6, the brand attribute matches the "manufacturer" (sometimes labelled brand) attribute of a product):
If your product doesn't have brand, you must fill either the product GTIN (EAN13/JAN or UPC) code or its supplier reference (MPN). Indeed, for your products to be uniquely identified by Facebook, they must have at least 1 out of the 3 attributes (GTIN code, brand or MPN code) filled. For more information about these attributes, follow this FAQ related sections.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Facebook?
- What are Facebook's requirements for shipping weights?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- What is the Facebook "product type" attribute?
- What is the product condition?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- What are the guidelines for product titles?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- What are the Facebook's requirements for product description?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- What are the price guidelines to follow?
- How to send quality images to Facebook?