How to configure my module ?
You don't know how to configure your Google Merchant Center module ? Don't worry ! We are going to explain how to quickly configure it, in order to get a quality feed in a few time :
For more information about each tab, please follow our FAQ's which links are next to the fields.
Moreover, to know how to update your feeds automatically (by using on-the-fly output URL's or by setting up a CRON task), please read our FAQ about this topic by clicking here.
To know how to import your feeds in Google Shopping, please follow our FAQ and see our video about this by clicking here.
Other FAQs in this category
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- What does "Too many attribute values for attribute: size (color)" Google error mean?
- What is the simple ID?
- How to create a CRON task?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to create custom labels ?
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- Why was my selection of categories not properly saved ?