Google Customer Reviews: Where to find my Google Merchant Center account ID?
Your Google Merchant Center account ID can be found at the top right of your Google Merchant Center account interface, next to your profile picture :
Other FAQs in this category
- How to configure my special offer (promotion) feed ?
- How to display my product price per measure unit?
- What are the additionnal features for product title of the PRO version?
- How to add a local inventory feed in Google Merchant Center?
- What is the difference between the classical module and its Pro version?
- How to create advanced custom labels ?
- How to configure my product ratings feed ?
- How to apply specific shipping labels?
- How to display the energy efficiency class of my products?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- What is the point of exporting the cost price of products?
- How to switch from a classic GMC feed to a Pro one ?
- Can I temporarily stop certain products from showing in shopping ads?
- Google Customer Reviews: what are the conditions for Google to request product ratings in addition to seller ratings?
- Google Customer Reviews: Why does my badge say "No Reviews Available" when I've already collected reviews?
- Google Customer Reviews: Is the program available in my country?
- Google Customer Reviews: How to configure the feature?
- Google Customer Reviews: What is the Google Customer Reviews program?
- How to configure my local product inventory feed?
- What are local inventory ads for?
- Where can I find my store code?