Where can I find my store code?
In order to set up a local product inventory feed, you must be registered on Google My Business and have your store validated.
Your location must also have a unique identifier on Google My Business. This is called the "store code".
To find your store code, log into your Google My Business account and click "Info" in the menu panel on the left.
Your store code is on the right, under "Advanced Information". Copy it and paste it into the module, and then save:
If you don't have a store code yet, please refer to this documentation.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to display my product price per measure unit?
- What are the additionnal features for product title of the PRO version?
- How to create advanced custom labels ?
- How to configure my special offer (promotion) feed ?
- How to configure my product ratings feed ?
- How to apply specific shipping labels?
- How to display the energy efficiency class of my products?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- What is the point of exporting the cost price of products?
- How to switch from a classic GMC feed to a Pro one ?
- How to configure my local product inventory feed?
- What are local inventory ads for?
- How to add a local inventory feed in Google Merchant Center?
- What is the difference between the classical module and its Pro version?