Google Customer Reviews: Why does my badge say "No Reviews Available" when I've already collected reviews?
You must have collected around 100 eligible Seller Reviews in the past year for an average rating to be displayed in the badge. Otherwise, the message "No reviews available" will be displayed.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to deactivate the display of the badge until the rating is available. Indeed, if the badge is deactivated, your customers will not be asked to rate their shopping experience and your products through Google Customer Reviews. The request to take part in the Google Customer Reviews survey will not appear on the order confirmation page.
If you want to activate the Google Customer Reviews feature, you must therefore enable the display of the badge.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to configure my special offer (promotion) feed ?
- How to display my product price per measure unit?
- What are the additionnal features for product title of the PRO version?
- How to add a local inventory feed in Google Merchant Center?
- What is the difference between the classical module and its Pro version?
- How to create advanced custom labels ?
- How to configure my product ratings feed ?
- How to apply specific shipping labels?
- How to display the energy efficiency class of my products?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- What is the point of exporting the cost price of products?
- How to switch from a classic GMC feed to a Pro one ?
- Can I temporarily stop certain products from showing in shopping ads?
- Google Customer Reviews: what are the conditions for Google to request product ratings in addition to seller ratings?
- Google Customer Reviews: Where to find my Google Merchant Center account ID?
- Google Customer Reviews: Is the program available in my country?
- Google Customer Reviews: How to configure the feature?
- Google Customer Reviews: What is the Google Customer Reviews program?
- How to configure my local product inventory feed?
- What are local inventory ads for?
- Where can I find my store code?