What are the additionnal features for product title of the PRO version?
From the version 1.7.0 of the Google Merchant Center PRO module, you can use the product meta title instead of its name as the product title:
If you choose this option, make sure you have completed the meta-title for all the products you want to export and this for all the languages involved in exporting the products to Google Shopping.
Moreover, only if you have chosen to use the product name in the title, the PRO version of the module allows you to add free words before and/or after the name:
The "Prefix" and "Suffix" fields allow you to create customized product titles with a free choice of words to place before and/or after the product name. Fill in either the "Prefix" field or the "Suffix" field or both. You can enter one or more words in each field. Language management is independent, which means that you can choose to write one word as a prefix for the French language and another word as a suffix for the English language or no prefix or suffix at all for another language for example.
Other FAQs in this category
- How to display my product price per measure unit?
- How to create advanced custom labels ?
- How to configure my product ratings feed ?
- How to configure my special offer (promotion) feed ?
- How to apply specific shipping labels?
- How to display the energy efficiency class of my products?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- What is the point of exporting the cost price of products?
- How to switch from a classic GMC feed to a Pro one ?
- What is the difference between the classical module and its Pro version?