Google Merchant Center PRO (Google Shopping)
About advanced features of the PRO version
- How to switch from a classic GMC feed to a Pro one ?
- What are the additionnal features for product title of the PRO version?
- What is the point of exporting the cost price of products?
- How to create advanced exclusion rules?
- How to display the energy efficiency class of my products?
- How to apply specific shipping labels?
- How to display my product price per measure unit?
- How to configure my special offer (promotion) feed ?
- How to configure my product ratings feed ?
- How to create advanced custom labels ?
- What is the difference between the classical module and its Pro version?
- Where can I find my store code?
- How to add a local inventory feed in Google Merchant Center?
- What are local inventory ads for?
- How to configure my local product inventory feed?
General questions and prerequisites
- What are the localization prerequisites ?
- What is the product GTIN code for?
- What is the product supplier reference (MPN code) for?
- What is the point of providing a brand for my products?
- What is the identifier_exists tag for ?
- What is the use of prefixing product IDs?
- Why shouldn't my prices change according to the user's IP address (according to geolocation)?
- What are Google tags for?
- How is my site's data markup used by Google?
- How to quickly configure my module ?
- How to fill my shop's URL?
- What is the simple ID?
- What is the Google "product type" attribute?
- My shop uses several currencies: how to make Google detect the correct currency?
- What is the product condition?
- Do I need to rewrite numeric values into the combination URLs?
- Do I have to ask the module to include the attribute IDs into combination URLs?
- How to indicate the availability of my products on Google Shopping?
- How to tag products reserved for adults?
- How to only export products that are available for selling?
- How to exclude products from certain advertising channels?
- How to match my products with Google categories?
- How to automatically update my feeds (on-the-fly output or CRON task)?
- How to import my feeds in Google Shopping ?
- What does the addition of the utm_content parameter in my product links allow?
- How not to promote products in certain countries while using the same feed?
- How is the ID of an item built in the Merchant Center feed ?
- How to create a CRON task?
Tips to high quality product data
- How to send quality images to Google Shopping?
- What are the guidelines for quality product titles?
- What are the Google's requirements for product description?
- Do I have to include product sizes in the feed?
- Do I have to provide product colors in the feed?
- Do I have to provide information about my product material?
- Do I have to provide information about my product patterns?
- Do I have to indicate the gender for which my products are made?
- Is it necessary to indicate an age group for using my products?
- Do I need to indicate the size type of my products?
- Do I need to indicate the size system used for my products?
- How to indicate a package weight unit that complies with Google's requirements?
- How to indicate the dimensions of my packages?
- Why were the XML files not created ?
- Why do I get an error on update xml file ?
- How does the diagnostic tool work ?
- Why are my product feeds generating errors ?
- How can I check that my data is updated?
- Why have some of my products not been exported in the feed ?
- How to check which prices are sent to Google?
- How to check if my discounted (specific) prices are correctly exported?
Validation and diffusion
- What is the procedure to correct price consistency issues between Google and my site?
- Why was my selection of categories not properly saved ?
- How to fix a shipping fees or carrier problem?
- What to do if I get microdata warnings from Google?
- How to fix my microdata / Rich Snippets problems ?
- How to fix a server redirection error on my CRON task ?
- How do I invite a new user to my Google Merchant Center account?
Coudn't find what you were looking for?